- Throw out nonessential numbers. This include ages, weight and height. Let the doctor worry about them. This is why you pay him/her.
- Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
- Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening or whatever. Never let the brain idle.
”An idle mind is the devil’s workshop. And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s.”
- Enjoy the simple things.
- Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until your gasp for breath.
- The tears happen. Endure, grieve and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
- Surround yourself with what you love, whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plant, hobbies and whatever. Your home is your refuge.
- Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, go! Get help.
- Don’t take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next country, to foreign country, but NOT to where guilt is.
- Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Semoga ceria-ceria selalu dan stay young . *akulah tu*
P/s: Holidaysss yang tak berapa nak holidaysss (T_T).